Denton Senior Care
Veteran Care for Denton County Seniors
How do I get Started?
There are two scenarios:
1. If you are not yet a part of the VA health care system, you can still be eligible for this program! Start by: filling out the 10-10EZ form that Care Crew can provide to you. Once a VA physician completes an assessment, please inform your assigned case manager that you request Care Crew as your provider. Once approved, (authorization form 10-7080) Care Crew can start care!
2. If you are part of the VA health system, simply contact your social worker and request Care Crew as your provider. Once we receive an approved authorization (form 10-7080), we can get started!
If the VA is not allowing you to choose Care Crew as your preferred community provider, please contact patient advocacy at a local VA hospital or clinic or click here.
Denton Senior Care
We are Here to Help
Community and Veteran Liason
Having served 16 years with Security Forces in the United States Air Force, completing multiple deployments overseas, Cody has a unique ability to assist our military veterans and their families navigate the complex VA healthcare system. He works diligently with our team to educate the community about our services and tries to help his fellow veterans understand they are NOT alone. Cody is married to his wife Brittany, who also works with Care Crew, and has two handsome boys, Legend and Luka. If he’s not working, he can be found playing golf or basketball.
Getting Started Is Easy
Care Crew Home Care is ready to provide the in-home care service that your loved one needs. Our FREE no-obligation consultation will get the conversation started, so we can tailor our services according to those needs and answer all your questions about them before matching you with a caregiver who is perfect for you!
Contact us today to learn more about how our specialty services can help you live your best and healthiest life!
Fort Worth Home Health Care | Denton Senior Care
Three easy steps to independence for elders and peace of mind for their families.
Call Care Crew today at (817) 918-8899
We're here to help! Our friendly staff are waiting to answer all of your questions.
Schedule a FREE in-home care assessment
This way we can provide a customized care plan specifically tailored for your loved one.
We match you with the right caregiver
Enjoy a professional, kind, compatible caregiver who knows how to take care of you!
Fort Worth Home Health Care
Free Home Care Assessment
Our crew is uniquely skilled and qualified to meet the care needs of our seniors with an office staff and caregivers that equally possess the empathy and compassion required to care for them as if they are family. Contact us today to request a complimentary in-home care consultation so that we can make life brighter for you or someone you love.
A complimentary in-home care assessment with Fort Worth Home Health Care includes:
- Assessing current care needs
- Discussing daily routines and preferences
- Explaining the cost of care
- Providing a personalized plan of care
- Reviewing medication lists and health conditions
- Completing a home safety inspection